- We will maintain the mass schedule that is currently in effect at 100% capacity.
The schedule for the 4 weekend Masses are as follows:
5:00 pm on Saturday night and 9:00am, 11:00am on Sunday Morning with a 5:00pm evening mass in Spanish.
- Confessions will resume on Saturday at 4pm until 4:45pm
- We will not longer require people to use sign up genius to attend any masses at SCL
- Update January 2022: Where Masks are required:
-Indoors in all archdiocesan locations (including the City of Chicago, Lake County and Suburban Cook County)
for all clergy, staff, volunteers and parishioners inside archdiocesan facilities,
including Masses, liturgies and all activities/events within our parishes.
-Inside all archdiocesan school buildings, regardless of the individual’s vaccination status
and regardless of school location.
-Inside all parish and agency offices, campus ministry facilities, and Pastoral Center offices
(when in common hallways, kitchens/lunchrooms, restrooms, copy areas, offices or conference rooms),
regardless of vaccination status."
(See the Archdiocese web site for more information: https://www.archchicago.org/coronavirus)
- Hand sanitizing is not required upon entry into church or when coming up for Communion.
But sanitizing stations will remain in the church for usage
- Worshipers can use any doors to exit the Church.
- Collection will be taken in the back vestibule of the church. You can drop your envelope off as
you enter or leave Church through the vestibule.
Text to give option: 847-262-4981 text the word SUNDAY to give for Sunday Collections
- Room reservations will be taken once again for the months of July and August. Until further notice year long scheduling will be pending.
- We will continue with the radio broadcast on Saturday at the 5pm weekend Mass only in the parking lot.
There will be no radio broacast on the Sunday Masses. Tune in to 87.9 FM to hear the Saturday 5pm Mass from the saftey of your car.
Holy communion will be available only after the Saturday 5pm Mass
by driving in front of the School (entrance on Thornwood) to receive communion in the hand.
- Daily livestream Masses will continue on weekdays at 8am and Saturday at 5pm only. There will be no live streaming of Sunday Masses
- To watch online, join Flocknote by texting JOINSCL to 84576 or by going to SCL3535.flocknote.com
We look forward to seeing you again in person at Mass! Please call (847)729-1414 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org the parish office with any questions.
Below are the Parish office personnel email addresses:
To watch Catholic Mass at home, click on one of the following sources:
(You made need to refresh this browser page to update this link each day)
Other online Catholic Mass sources
To Gain a Plenary Indulgence:
The Holy See, on the Solemnity of St. Joseph, under the Apostolic Penitentiary grants a special
Plenary Indulgence during this time to all those suffering from the Coronavirus, including
all health care workers, all family members and even all those praying for them
through a spirit detached from any sin, offering this trial in a spirit of faith in God and
charity toward their brothers and sisters, they can unite spiritually, through the media, to the
celebration of Holy Mass, recitation of the Holy Rosary, the pious practice of the Way of the Cross,
Eucharistic Adoration, the recitation of the Divine Mercy Chaplet or other forms of devotion
imploring Almighty God to an end of this epidemic, provide relief to those afflicted and Eternal Salvation to
those whom God has called home to Himself.
Click here to read the full Decree of the Apostolic Penitentiary
To make a daily Holy Hour view EWTN's live Eucharistic Adoration from 8 AM TO 5 PM CT